Trujillo Sipan 03 Days / 02 Nights
ABOUT MOCHE CULTURE
COD 1052 TRUJILLO SIPAN
3D / 2 N
PRICE FROM650 USD
The Moche civilization also known as the Mochica flourished along the northern coast and valleys of ancient Peru, in particular, in the Chicama and Trujillo Valleys, between 1 CE and 800.
The ruins of an entire city have been found in northern Peru, which could answer questions about what happened to the ancient Moche culture – best known for conducting human sacrifices. See some of the rarest and most fascinating artefacts of Peru’s ancient Moche civilization at the Royal Tombs Museum. On this tour from Chiclayo with a knowledgeable guide, gain insight into the Moche people, who lived in northern Peru from the 1st to 8th centuries? In 1987, archaeologists excavated Moche tombs filled with treasures, as well as mummies like the Lord of Sipán, which now reside at the museum in Lambayeque, just north of Chiclayo.
Day 1 Chiclayo & Lord of Sipan
- AM Transfer Hotel to the Lima Airport for the flight to Chiclayo. Our representative will meet and transfer you to the hotel.
- PM visit to Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum and Lord of Sipan Tomb. Hotel In Chiclayo.
Day 2 Tucume& Pampa grande
- AM Excursions to Tucume & Pampa Grande, then Trip to Trujillo in a private Car visisting the Sun & Moon temple. Arrive to Trujillo.
- Overnight Trujillo.
Day 3 Chan Chan
- AM Visit to the largest adobe city of Chan Chan, then visit to El Dragon Archaelogical site, passing by the famous shore of Huanchaco Bay.
- Night Transfer Hotel/Airport for your flight to Lima
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- flight Ticket Lima / Chiclayo / Lima
- The Pyramids of the Sun and Moon (incl. bus, guide and entrance fee)
- Tour to Chan Chan (incl. bus, guide and entrance fee)
- 02 nights of accommodation in Chiclayo 3* Hotel + breakfast
- Tucume Pyramid + Royal Museum Tombs ( bus, guide and entrance fee)
- Tour to the Lord of Sipan (Incl. bus, guide and entrance fee)
- Taxes and Service
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Airport Taxes
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to get on national flights and USD $ 30.25, to get on international flights
- Any food, drinks or other expenses not programmed (Alcoholic drinks, snacks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.)
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or suspension of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
Customer Service 24 hours / 07 days (00 511) 953 291 765 Contact Mily Benavides
Remember that GET2PERU.COM focuses on providing the best options available and can work with you on customizing your tour to better fit, your interests and budget, without compromising the quality of your tour. Just contact us with your questions and preferences and we can modify this tour according to your expectations and requests.
For further information please, Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org