Nazca & Cusco - MachuPicchu 7 days tour
Price 890 USD Double occupancy economic service B&B accommodation
Price 1190 USD superior accommodation single occupancy
Price 1590 USD Private service and 4 stars accommodation based on DWB ocupancy
Duration: 7 days / 6 Nights
A week in Peru to visit the most outstanding places such as Machu Picchu - Sacred Valley - Maras and Moray- Nazca lines- Huacachina oasis and Lima
Day 1 : Lima arrival and bus transfer to Ica
Welcoming at Lima`s airport , upon arrival in Ica , meet your host, today you will visit the Tacama Vineyard ( Closed on Mondays) and have fun at Huacachina oasis on board of a buggy over the desert of Ica included in the service is the sand boarding practice.
At 7 pm transfer to Nazca
Night in Nazca
Day 2 : Nazca Lines flight and Bus to Cusco
- Early start if weather is fine, transfer to the airport before breakfast. Perhaps you will need to take a pill to prevent dizziness if you easily get sick on the rides. The whole process at the airport takes around 2 hours approx.
- Please do not forget your passport or ID is mandatory in the security process for boarding the plane, also do not bring much staff to the plane, for space and weight issues you are not going to be allowed to take much with you. Use light clothing.
- The check in process over the counter includes hand over your passport , pay the airport tax and step on a scale to measure your weight
- While you are waiting at the airport for your turn to fly our guide will brief you about the Nazca lines tour and watch a video about the Nazca culture.
- Do not bring staff prohibited in most airports, otherwise security will keep it and returned to you after the flight. (most people end up forgetting their staff at the airport
- Before to board the plane you will receive a briefing from the pilot or copilot explaining what you are about to see.
- The flight takes 30 minutes but the circuit itself is 20 minutes, the planes are for 2,4,5,6,and 12 passengers and the crew is composed by the pilot and the copilot, you will be provided with headphones to hear the pilot instructions to see the lines.
- This is a scenic flight there is not guide available in the flight therefore do not expect much from the pilots their work is to flight the plane safetely.
- After the flight we will drive you back to your hotel and later a visit to the Chauchilla cemetery, one of the most popular tours in Nazca.
- At the right time we will transfer you at the bus station for your bus ride to Cusco.
5 pm. board your bus to Cusco.
Overnight bus to Cusco.
Day 3: Cusco city tour
After you arrive in Cusco, you will have some few hours to acclimatize to the altitude, the check in in the hotel is at 9am. have a nice rest and have a light lunch.
In the afternoon you wil explore the extraordinary cultures of Cusco during an exclusive city tour. Discover the legacy left by the Incas and earlier indigenous groups at Qorikancha (the Temple of the Sun) and the pre-Columbian Art Museum, and examine the Spanish-style churches and cathedrals. Experience the modern-day charms of Cusco in the bohemian San Blas neighborhood and the bustling San Pedro market. Then enjoy a free afternoon to stroll around this historic city at your leisure.
Night in Cusco hotel Tierra Viva.
DAY 4: Exploring the Sacred Valley
Ollantaytambo and Pisac Archaeological Site & Market
Today will be devoted to the calm and crowd-free Sacred Valley, which exerts a special hold over many travelers who venture here. You’ll begin exploring the ancient town of Ollantaytambo, where the Inca touch is still very much evident in the ancient street canals and trapezoidal doors.
In the company of your guide, climb up past hillside terraces where crops of corn and potatoes are grown, until you reach the Inca Temple of the Sun. Gaze out at valley vistas and ask your guide to point out the quarry from where the stone for this site was sourced. Consider the odds that were stacked against the Incas – they had neither animals to aid them (llamas were too weak) nor the wheel – and ponder the incredible effort that must have gone into hauling these stones to this site.
Continue on your private guided tour to Pisac and its artisan market. Size up the colorful textiles, delicate ceramics and well-crafted silver pieces on offer and perhaps pick up a gift for a friend or family member back home. Finish by surveying Pisac’s mountainside ruins, which overlook the town below.
Night in Cusco
DAY 5: The Lost City of the Incas – Machu Picchu
Morning Train through the Cloud Forest, Private Afternoon Tour of Machu Picchu
Prepare for a climactic day! In the morning, we will board the train in Ollantaytambo for our journey to Machu Picchu. Watch the cloud jungle pass by through the large glass windows! Upon arrival to Aguas Calientes, we’ll tuck in to an early lunch in order to refuel before ascending to Peru’s lost citadel.
After a bus ride to the gates of this wonder of the world, you will pass through the main gates with your private guide to finally emerge at the top of the world – Machu Picchu. The incredible Inca stone construction will be spread below, alternately hidden and revealed by clouds. Your expert guide will give you a private tour of the ancient city.
Upon conclusion of your tour, return to Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
Night in Cusco
Day 6: Morning flight to Lima - Lima - City tour
Today you will fly back to Lima, we have organized a private Lima city tour for you.
Enjoy the beauty of the Historical Center of Lima, Visit "The Main Square", Archbishop's Palace and the Municipal Palace, other great places you will visit are: the Train Station Palace, the "Cordano Bar", Jirón del Union Pathway, First Palace in south america, Historical Rimac Bridge and lovely surrounded wooden Balconies. You can only visit The Original Spain Mansion Palace and enjoy its great collection of 18th Century paintings, its impressive sculptures, wooden verandas, trendy gilded mirrors and great original terrace with this tour. You will also go to the great Saint Francisco Monastery and the impressive underground Catacombs.
Night in Miraflores
Day 7: Transfer to airport
Today there is not activity, at the right time we will collect you from your hotel to drive you to the airport for your flight.
End of service
What is Included
- Transfers In / Out
- Acommodation at Miraflores Tierra Viva hotel or similar
- Accommodation At Cusco Tierra viva hotel or similar
- Bus VIP service
- Domestic flight from Cusco to Lima
- All indicated tours in private service with English-speaking guide.
- Vistadome train round trip from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Bus to Machu Picchu and return
- Nazca Lines flight and Huacachina visit private tour
- All entrance fees
What is not Included
- International flights and airport taxes
- Meals not indicated
- Additional expenses, such as laundry, telephone calls, snacks, etc.
- Travel insurance
Customer Service 24 hours / 07 days (00 511) 953 291 765 Contact Mily Benavides
Remember that GET2PERU.COM focuses on providing the best options available and can work with you on customizing your tour to better fit, your interests and budget, without compromising the quality of your tour. Just contact us with your questions and preferences and we can modify this tour according to your expectations and requests.
Request more info or book this program