- COD. 0981
- Price 690 by private transportation door to door service/ accomodation Hilton hotel & DM hotel or similar
- Price 490 by Combination of bus and private transportation / door to door service/ Accommodation Oro viejo & Gran Palma or similar
program overview: 3 day Bus and private car combination
Allow 3 days in your visit to Perù to see the the south coastal desert and its main touristic attractions .Paracas , Ica and Nazca, are the highlights , the program comprehens the Ballestas Islands in Paracas , the Huacachina oasis in Ica and the Nazca lines. This part of Perù is sunny and warm for most part of the year therefore we advise to bring yiur swimmig wear.
Day 1 : ICA/ TACAMA VINEYARD/ HUACACHINA OASIS / ICA MUSEUM
- Depart from lima at 7 am from the Cruz del Sur bus station to Ica, the ride takes between 3 to 4 hours. Upon arrival in Ica your get2nazca host will welcome you and your visit to Ica will starts with Tacama vineyard, here you will enjoy a tour to the see how wine and Pisco is made also participate in sampling the sprits, Enjoy a peruvian lunch
- We will continue with Huacachina oasis visit where you will have a trilling experience on board a four wheel buggy and practice sandboarding. You are allowed to use the hotel facilities in Huacachina such as swimming pool ,restaurant hammocks , luggage storage and shower to take the sand off after the buggy ride.
- Optional Museo Regional Ica museum Highly reccommended
- Once your visit in Ica is finished your guide will drive you to Nazca 2.30 hours approx. after arrival, transfer to your selected hotel in Nazca Oro viejo or similar you can also upgrade to casa andina superiot room for extra 30 USD
- Night in Nazca. Have a nice sleep tomorrow you will fly over the Nazca lines
Day 2 NAZCA LINES/ LAND TOUR/ LOOKOUTS/ PARACAS
- Early start if weather is fine, transfer to the airport before breakfast. Perhaps you will need to take a pill to prevent dizziness if you easily get sick on the rides. The whole process at the airport takes around 2 hours approx.
- Please do not forget your passport or ID is mandatory in the security proccess to board the plane, also do not bring much staff to the plane, for space and weith issues you are not going to be allowed to take much with you. Use light clothing.
- The check in proccess over the counter includes hand over your passport , pay the airport tax and step on a scale to measure your weight
- While you are waiting at the airport for your turn to fly our guide will brief you about the Nazca lines tour and watch a video about the Nazca lines.
- Do not bring staff prohibited in most airports, otherwise security will keep it and returned to you after the flight. (most people ended up forgetting their staff at the airport
- Before to board the plane you will receive a briefing from the pilot or copilot explaining what you are about to see.
- The flight takes 30 minutes but the circuit itself is 20 minutes, the planes are for 2,4,5,6,and 12 passengers and the crew is composed by the pilot and the copilot, you will be provided with headphones to hear the pilot instructions to see the lines.
- This is a scenic flight there is not guide available in the flight therefore do not expect much from the pilots their work is to flight the plane safetely.
- After the flight we will drive you back to your hotel to have breakfast and check out.
- We will collect you at the agreed time to start the land tour of your choice ( Chauchilla cemetery, Usaka desert, Aqueducts or Cahuachi Pyramids these are your options included in this program choose one out of them
- At 4pm we will depart to Paracas on our way there we will stop at the look outs so you can enjoy the view of the lines at closer look.
- Upon arrival in Paracas check in Hotel Emancipador or Gran Palma.
- Night in Paracas
Day 3 BALLESTAS ISLANDS/ BUS TO LIMA
- After your breakfast transfer to a private dock to visit the Ballestas islands, tour takes around 2 hours , one of them cruising the islands`s arches and caves watching the sea lyons sprawl on the rocks, colonies of peruvian pelican, Humbolt penguins and,if you have luck dolphins
- also you will see on your way to the islands the CANDELABRO over 150 m. high. and 50m wide. remains as a mytery who made it and why, some believe was a sight for the sailors or a local cactus called San Pedro used until now for CHAMANES.
- After yout boat tour return to you keep enjoying the hotel facilities or continue to visit the Paracas reserve.
- at 7 pm. Bus to Lima
- Upon arrival trasfer to your hotel in Lima or airport
W hat is included:
- Pick up from your hotel
- Touristic bus service Lima-Ica / Paracas-Lima
- Private transportation Ica-Nazca-Paracas
- Tacama vineyard
- Huacachina oasis
- Ica`s museum Optional
- Accommodation in Nasca / breakfast
- Nasca lines overflight
- Land tour of your choice.
- professional tour guide
- Pacaras accommodation
- Ballestas Islands
What is not included
- Entrance fees and tax airport
- Tours not mentioned in this program
IMPORTANT: This program is flexible and can be tailor made for you.
Hilton Hotel in Paracas upgrade is 70 USD per person
Notes: Itinerary can change due to weather conditions.
Customer Service 24 hours / 07 days (00 511) 920098698 Contact Mily Benavides