Ballestas Huacachina / Nazca
Program: 2 Days / 1 Night hotel *** door to door service
Price from 550 USD. minimum 02 people PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION
price from 350 USD minimum 02 people TOURISTIC BUS TRANSPORTATION
If you want to see southern Perus ’s main highlights but don’t have a lot of time, this special tour is the vacation for you! Visit Paracas Ballestas Islands, fly the Nasca lines , ride the Huacachina sand dunes with overnight in Paracas or Nasca, This is a very popular program that includes all the ingredients for an unforgettable tour in Perú. It allows you to cover the highlights of the southern coastal part of Perú,
In addition, we are very flexible so you can add or change and perhaps improve the experience according your own interests and taste.
- Ballestas Islands
- Nasca lines
- Huacachina oasis
- Tacama winery
- Ica Regional Museum
- Paracas National reserve
Day 1 LIMA – ICA
- 3 AM. (by bus) 4 am (by car) Pick up from airport or from your hotel in Lima and drive 3 hours ( by car) and 4 hours ( by bus ) to Paracas, welcoming at Paracas and transfer to do the Ballestas Islands by boat.
- After Ballestas transfer to have lunch and visit the Atacama vineyard (visit only included in the private service ) vineyard is closed on mondays. We will continue to Huacachina Oasis Ica time for relax and enjoy the weather by the pool while waiting for your buggy tour on the Ica desert. or you can choose to visit the Ica´s Regional museum instead.
- 7 pm transfer to Nazca. or Paracas for overnight .
Day 2 ICA: NAZCA LINES
- Early start if weather is fine, transfer to the airport before breakfast. Perhaps you will need to take a pill to prevent dizziness if you easily get sick on the rides. The whole process at the airport takes around 2 hours approx.
- Please do not forget your passport or ID is mandatory in the security proccess for boarding the plane, also do not bring much staff to the plane, for space and weith issues you are not going to be allowed to take much with you. Use light clothing.
- The check in proccess over the counter includes hand over your passport , pay the airport tax and step on a scale to measure your weight
- While you are waiting at the airport for your turn to fly our guide will brief you about the Nazca lines tour and watch a video about the Nazca lines.
- Do not bring staff prohibited in most airports, otherwise security will keep it and returned to you after the flight. (most people ended up forgetting their staff at the airport
- Before to board the plane you will receive a briefing from the pilot or copilot explaining what you are about to see.
- The flight takes 30 minutes but the circuit itself is 20 minutes, the planes are for 2,4,5,6,and 12 passengers and the crew is composed by the pilot and the copilot, you will be provided with headphones to hear the pilot instructions to see the lines.
- This is a scenic flight there is not guide available in the flight therefore do not expect much from the pilots their work is to flight the plane safetely.
- After the flight we will drive you back to your hotel to have breakfast and check out.
- End of service
- What is included
- Accommodation/ buffet breakfast
- Pick ups , transfers
- Professional tour guide English / spansh another language upon request.
- Ballestas Island tour
- Huacachina oasis and buggy ride includes sand boarding if you are not kind for this activity you can change this tour for the Regional museum visit
- Vineyard visit (private service)
- Over flight of the Nazca lines
- Land tour of your choice in Nasca
- Service charges and taxes
What is not included
- Any additional airfares
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- Airport tax 30 soles.
Notes: Itinerary can change due to weather conditions.
Customer Service 24 hours / 07 days (00 511) 953 291 765 Contact Mily Benavides
Remember that GET2PERU.COM focuses on providing the best options available and can work with you on customizing your tour to better fit, your interests and budget, without compromising the quality of your tour. Just contact us with your questions and preferences and we can modify this tour according to your expectations and requests.
For further information please, Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org