Fly the Nazca lines from Ica
PRICE FROM 380 USD PER PERSON BY BUS / 480 USD MINIMUM 02 BY PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION * conditions apply
FLY THE NASCA LINES AND VISIT THE HUACACHINA OASIS
One easy way to see the amazing Nazca lines is by flying from Ica ´s airport, The city of Ica is just 3 hours from Lima. Transportation can be by plane, by private car or touristic bus We’ll pick you up at your hotel in Lima and drive 3 hours to Ica, upon arrival check in at the Ica airport, briefing before flight and enjoy the ride!
After flight you have the option of buggy ride, wine tasting tour to "the bodegas" or just relax by the pool at the Huacachina oasis.
What’s included in this tour
- Pick up from Lima
- Transfer to Ica by plane, bus or private transportation
- transfer to Ica airport
- Nasca Lines flight
- Guided tour to the vineyards :option 1
- Buggy ride :option 2
- Video documentary about Nazca Lines
- Window seat aboard a Cessna Grand Caravan
- Transfer back to Lima or to take the bus to your next destination.
What’s not included in this tour
- Airport tax [$10 USD per person]
Important Information and Recommendations:
- All passengers must bring passports
- Please wear light clothing (t-shirts, shorts, etc
- If your weight is greater than 90 kilos (200 lbs.) please let us know.
BOOK THIS PROGRAM WITH US
Customer Service 24 hours / 07 days (00 511) 953 291 765 Contact Mily Benavides
Remember that GET2PERU.COM focuses on providing the best options available and can work with you on customizing your tour to better fit, your interests and budget, without compromising the quality of your tour. Just contact us with your questions and preferences and we can modify this tour according to your expectations and requests.
For further information please, Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org