Nazca Paracas and Ica 3 days Enjoy the highlights in the south desert of Perú
- Price 690 by private transportation door to door service/ accommodation Hilton hotel & DM hotel in Nazca price based on double occupancy
- Price 490 by Combination of bus and private transportation / door to door service/ Accommodation Oro viejo & Gran Palma or similar / price based on double occupancy.
Allow 3 days to visit the the south coastal desert in Peru and its main touristic attractions: Paracas , Ica and Nazca , the program comprehends the Ballestas Islands in Paracas , the Huacachina oasis in Ica and the Nazca lines in Nazca.
Day 1: ICA/ HUACACHINA
- Depart from Cusco by plane ( thursdays and sundays via Latam
- ) Lima to Ica by bus or private car. Upon arrival in Ica after 3 - 4 hours, visit the Huacachina oasis, a place that has an unique atmosphere surrounded by dunes and palm trees, here you will have some time for lunch at the oasis.
- Later enjoy a ride on a 4 x 4 buggy and practice sand boarding, this activity is optional, you could visit the Tacama Vineyards or the museum instead.
- 7.pm Departure to Nazca.
- Night in Nazca.
Day 2 NAZCA LINES/ LAND TOUR/ LOOKOUTS/ PARACAS
- Early start if weather is fine, transfer to the airport before breakfast. Perhaps you will need to take a pill to prevent dizziness if you easily get sick on the rides. The whole process at the airport takes around 2 hours approx.
- Please do not forget your passport or ID is mandatory in the security proccess to board the plane, also do not bring much staff to the plane, for space and weith issues you are not going to be allowed to take much with you. Use light clothing.
- The check in proccess over the counter includes hand over your passport , pay the airport tax and step on a scale to measure your weight
- While you are waiting at the airport for your turn to fly our guide will brief you about the Nazca lines tour and watch a video about the Nazca lines.
- Do not bring staff prohibited in most airports, otherwise security will keep it and returned to you after the flight. (most people ended up forgetting their staff at the airport
- Before to board the plane you will receive a briefing from the pilot or copilot explaining what you are about to see.
- The flight takes 30 minutes but the circuit itself is 20 minutes, the planes are for 2,4,5,6,and 12 passengers and the crew is composed by the pilot and the copilot, you will be provided with headphones to hear the pilot instructions to see the lines.
- This is a scenic flight there is not guide available in the flight therefore do not expect much from the pilots their work is to flight the plane safetely.
- After the flight we will drive you back to your hotel to have breakfast and check out.
- We will collect you at the agreed time to start the land tour of your choice ( Chauchilla cemetery, Usaka desert, Aqueducts or Cahuachi Pyramids these are your options included in this program choose one out of them
- At 4pm we will depart to Paracas on our way there we will stop at the look outs so you can enjoy the view of the lines at closer look.
- Upon arrival in Paracas check in to your selected hotel
- Night in Paracas
Day 3 BALLESTAS ISLANDS/ BUS TO LIMA
- After your breakfast transfer to a private dock to visit the Ballestas islands, tour takes around 2 hours ,you will be cruising the islands`s arches and caves watching the sea lyons sprawl on the rocks, colonies of peruvian pelican, Humbolt penguins and,if you are in luck, dolphins!
- also you will see on your way to the islands the CANDELABRO over 150 m. high. and 50m wide. remains as a mytery who made it and why, some believe was a sight for the sailors or a local cactus called San Pedro used until now for CHAMANES.
- After yout boat tour return to you keep enjoying the hotel facilities or continue to visit the Paracas reserve.
- Return to Lima and transfer to your hotel or airport.
W hat is included:
- Pick up from your hotel, airport or Callao dock
- Touristic transportation
- Huacachina oasis
- Ica`s museum Optional
- Accommodation in Nasca / breakfast
- Nasca lines overflight
- Land tour of your choice.
- professional tour guide
- Pacaras accommodation
- Ballestas Islands
What is not included
- Entrance fees and tax airport
- Tours not mentioned in this program
IMPORTANT: This program is flexible and can be tailor made for you.
Notes: Itinerary can change due to weather conditions.
Customer Service 24 hours / 07 days (00 511) 920098698 Contact Mily Benavides