Lima city tour & cooking class
Duration: 06 hours approx.
Price from: 98 USD minimum 02 / PRIVATE SERVICE
special price for groups
75 USD Children
Get2peru.com offers this tour as a combination of culture and taste designed for you to enjoy Lima´s best live style. As you might know Peru is world known for its cuisine. and its famous drink Pisco sour.
During this tour you will first visit the historical Lima center and the Catacombs to continue with the modern districts of San Isidro and Miraflores , here you will sightsee the coastal landscapes and the Archeological site of Huaca Pucllana
Next is the gastronomic program that start visiting a local market and one of the best restaurant with a fantastic seaview in Miraflores district. And best of all includes a cooking class that will give you skills to prepare some Peruvian famous dishes such as ceviche and Pisco sour drink.
- Private transportation air conditioning
- Professional tour guide , English / Spanish another language upon request.
- Lima city tour that includes: Goverment palace ,cathedral, Main square, san Francisco convent and catacombs etc.
- Miraflores district : Huaca Pucllana, , San Isidro, Barranco, "Puente de los suspiros "
- cooking class
- Lunch at one of the best restaurants in Lima
- Entrance fees
Reservations accepted only until 24 hrs before the service
* To make a reservation advanced payment is required
Customer Service 24 hours / 07 days (00 511) 953 291 765 Contact Mily Benavides
Remember that GET2PERU.COM focuses on providing the best options available and can work with you on customizing your tour to better fit, your interests and budget, without compromising the quality of your tour. Just contact us with your questions and preferences and we can modify this tour according to your expectations and requests.
For further information please, Contact us email@example.com