Nazca lines classic flight SPECIAL SERVICE
Price per person 120 USD
Duration: 35 Minutes
About this program:
Our service includes a special briefing and tips to help having an excellent experience flying the Nazca lines.
Let yourself get amazed for the mysterious Nazca Lines, these huge drawings remain as an enormous puzzle, nobody knows for sure who made them and why, and most intriguing of all, why they were made to be seen only from above.
- Early start if weather is fine, transfer to the airport before breakfast. Perhaps you will need to take a pill to prevent dizziness if you easily get sick on the rides. The whole process at the airport takes around 2 hours approx.
- Please do not forget your passport or ID is mandatory in the security process for boarding the plane, also do not bring much staff to the plane, for space and weight issues you are not going to be allowed to take much with you. Use light clothing.
- The check in process over the counter includes hand over your passport , pay the airport tax and step on a scale to measure your weight
- While you are waiting at the airport for your turn to fly our guide will brief you about the Nazca lines tour and watch a video about the Nazca culture.
- Do not bring staff prohibited in most airports, otherwise security will keep it and returned to you after the flight. (most people end up forgetting their staff at the airport
- Before to board the plane you will receive a briefing from the pilot or copilot explaining what you are about to see.
- The flight takes 30 minutes, the planes are for 2,4,5,6,and 12 passengers and the crew is composed by the pilot and the copilot, you will be provided with headphones to hear the pilot instructions to see the lines.
- After the flight we will drive you back to your hotel or bus station in Nazca. You will have some time for check out and continue with your tour the Chauchilla cemetery, if you are more interested on the Cahuachi site, we can exchange the tour fpr the other or add it on to Chauchilla. Just let us know in advance.
- If your bus is later on, we have our restaurant opposite to the bus station where you can relax, play a game , enjoy a pisco sour and use wifi. If you need shower or a place to sleep for few hours we are able to provide those too Just let us know in advance.
What is included
- Pick up from your hotel or bus station
- Transfer to and from the airport
- briefing before flight
- Video documentary about Nazca Lines
- One seat aboard a Cessna aircraft
- Lugagge storage available
- Drop off at your hotel afterwards
What is not included
- Meal / Drinks
- Airport tax 30 soles
Important Information and Recommendations:
- All passengers must bring passports
- Please wear light clothing (t-shirts, shorts, etc.)
- Please eat breakfast after your flight
- If your weight is greater than 90 kilos (200 lbs) please let us know.
Are you ready to book your Nazca flight with us?
Customer Service 24 hours / 07 days (00 511) 953 291 765 Contact Mily Benavides
Remember that GET2PERU.COM focuses on providing the best options available and can work with you on customizing your tour to better fit, your interests and budget, without compromising the quality of your tour. Just contact us with your questions and preferences and we can modify this tour according to your expectations and requests.
For further information please, Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org