Chachapoyas 03 days / 02 nights
COD 1051 CHACHAPOYAS
03 D / 02 N
PRICE FROM 450 USD
This program presents us with a very dynamic circuit of visits to the main archaeological complexes of the Region of Amazonas, as well as to sarcophaguses and mausoleum that date back between 1100 and 1300 a .D., pre-Incan tombs, in almost inaccessible places, petroglyphs and the Fortress of Kuélap; a majestic architectural work built by the Chachapoyas, on top of a mountain.
It is the mountainous jungles most imposing monumental complex, and it is surrounded by cliffs and precipices on three of its four sides. Inside the more than 20 meter high fortified walls, it shelters 505 living quarters, the majority of which are of circular layout. Finally, we´ll end the program, visiting the famous and impressive Cataract of Gocta, the fourth highest in the world, which is surrounded by exuberant nature.
Day 01: Chachapoyas
Arrival in Chachapoyas and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Kuelap
Full day tour to the ruins of Kuelap, extraordinary fortress which served as political, military and religious center for old Chachapoyans; the dimension of this complex is still unknown as it remains partially covered by vegetation. Climb the watch-tower where the gigantic outer walls con be seen at their whole extension. Box lunch included. Evening return to the hotel in Chachapoyas. Dinner
Day 03 Chachapoyas
After breakfast transfer to the bus station.
WHAT IS INLCUDED
- Transfers bus station / hotel / bus station
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Tour to the Fortress of Kuélap
- Tour to Karajias Sarcophaguses
- Tour to La Pitaya s Petroglyphs and Goctas Cataract
- 02 nighs accommodation in Chachapoyas
- 03 breakfasts and 03 lunches
- Entrance fees to the places to visit
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit and emergency ropes.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to get on national flights and USD $ 30.25, to get on international flights
- Any food, drinks or other expenses not programmed (Alcoholic drinks, snacks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.)
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or suspension of other services, for reasons beyond control.
Customer Service 24 hours / 07 days (00 511) 953 291 765 Contact Mily Benavides
Remember that GET2PERU.COM focuses on providing the best options available and can work with you on customizing your tour to better fit, your interests and budget, without compromising the quality of your tour. Just contact us with your questions and preferences and we can modify this tour according to your expectations and requests.
For further information please, Contact us email@example.com