Hilton hotel / Paracas Reserve / Ballestas islands / Nazca lines flight
2 DAYS PROGRAM
HILTON ACCOMMODATION /PRIVATE TRANSFER / DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Nazca lines .Ballestas Islands & Paracas National Reserve
2 D / 1 Night at Hiltons hotel
Price from: 699 USD per person minimum 02 peple door to door service
Stay at the one hotel located on the Natioanl park of Paracas and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Paracas National Reserve and the Ballestas Islands, also known as the “Galapagos of Peru”, on this short 2-day trip from Lima. Among the animals you will have the chance to see: Andean flamingos, Humboldt penguins, Peruvian pelicans, sea lions.
Day 01: Lima – Paracas.
- 7 am Transfer by private car from Lima to Paracas.
- 11 am Paracas Natiomal reserve tour and duration 04 hours. During this tour we visit the Interpretation Centre, located in the reserve, which offers interesting paintings, photos and artifacts showing how the old Paracas people and animal live together in harmony. We will also make a tour of the Paracas Peninsula and enjoy its beautiful beaches.
- Spend the rest of the day relaxing at the Hotel of your selection.
Day 02: Paracas and Ballestas Islands
- Pick up from Hotel and transfer to the Paracas harbor to board a speedboat that will take them out to sea to visit the Ballestas Islands.
- During the trip we will see the mysterious figure of the chandelier.
- At this point stop our boat and our local guide will comment on the various theories about how this enigmatic place was built many years ago.
- Then we continue our journey and reach the Ballestas Islands, a wonderful and peaceful place full of seabirds, sea lions and penguins.
- Nazca lines fligh will sheduled after the Ballestas Island ,transfer to the airport. Perhaps you will need to take a pill to prevent dizziness if you easily get sick on the rides. The whole process at the airport takes around 2 hours approx.
- Please do not forget your passport or ID is mandatory in the security proccess for boarding the plane, also do not bring much staff to the plane, for space and weith issues you are not going to be allowed to take much with you. Use light clothing.
- The check in proccess over the counter includes hand over your passport , pay the airport tax and step on a scale to measure your weight
- While you are waiting at the airport for your turn to fly our guide will brief you about the Nazca lines tour and watch a video about the Nazca lines.
- Do not bring staff prohibited in most airports, otherwise security will keep it and returned to you after the flight. (most people ended up forgetting their staff at the airport
- Before to board the plane you will receive a briefing from the pilot or copilot explaining what you are about to see.
- The flight takes 1 hour 40 minutes but the circuit itself is 20 minutes, the planes are for 2,4,5,6,and 12 passengers and the crew is composed by the pilot and the copilot, you will be provided with headphones to hear the pilot instructions to see the lines.
- This is a scenic flight there is not guide available in the flight therefore do not expect much from the pilots their work is to flight the plane safely.
- After the flight we will drive you back to your hotel. You will have time for lunch and check out before head back to Lima.
- dropp off at your hotel or airport. End of service.
What is included
- Door to door service
- All transfers
- Professonal driver private car A/C
- 01 Night hotel Hilton
- 01 Breakfasts.
- Ballestas Islands Tour
- Tour to National Reserve of Paracas.
- Ongoing assistance and professional guidance.
- Entrance fees
OPTIONAL: TACAMA AND HUACACHINA OASIS
What is not included
- Food not mentioned in the program
- Water Sports
Customer Service 24 hours / 07 days (00 511) 953 291 765 Contact Mily Benavides
Remember that GET2PERU.COM focuses on providing the best options available and can work with you on customizing your tour to better fit, your interests and budget, without compromising the quality of your tour. Just contact us with your questions and preferences and we can modify this tour according to your expectations and requests.
For further information please, Contact us email@example.com